| Morningstar |
| Sunday, June 29, 2008 |
|
Hey peeps. A bump on the road has appeared. After that big comeback proclamation entry i penned in last week, and a few conversations with people, (Random recruit, Auntie Serene, AeroplaneMan, Uncle Belly) I believe that my mentioned direction about a foray in the hospitality/tourism industry has taken a few.... hits. Do I really, really, really, REALLY want to do it. Do I really have what it takes. (I do. I'm just listing it here because it was mentioned.) HOW & WHERE will I take it. *shrug* Funny. I thought I had everything figured out. Guess not? "The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"."-George Carlin (1937-2008) POSTED AT 5:05 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |