<body bgcolor="#FFF7F0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8171284?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Morningstar
 
Sunday, September 16, 2007
"When?" said the man to the stars and the sky.
"Soon." said the wind, as it passed him by.

Damn.

I miss gaming without a care.
I miss eating whatever I feel like eating.
I miss having my say and my way in conversations and daily actions.

I miss my freedom, but now I understand that the freedom that I had before the army must be tempered and placed on a leash. As such, it turns into something different.

It becomes..... independance.

I loved doing whatever I wanted.
but that must change.

Events happen in life where just sliding with the flow doesn't cut it anymore. Being spontaneous is fun and all that, but it has to be coupled with responsibility.

I doubt I'll reach the exact mentality of a serious, thinking adult anytime soon, though that won't stop me from trying. People who really understand me, people who really talk to me know what I am about. Its the transitional phase. Where our hero (me? lol.) comes to a point of his life where he becomes decisive, where he takes charge of situtations and makes decisions that might change his life or the lives of others.

A part of the Old-me is fighting it. I loved my former lifestyle too much.

But I'm grateful that a greater portion of Me is gradually adapting to that change, and becoming what I should/must become.

And I KNOW that I probably won't turn into a a piece of shit.

POSTED AT 1:49 PM
 
template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005
 
 
 
About The Man


Bryan Tan
Insanity-X
11 November 1986
3rd Sergeant
Single
Friendster
Writes in the name of fun
Dota-Free
Non-Believer
Writes Stories here
I am worth $1,950,838 on HumanForSale.com now. I AM WORTH MORE MONEYYYY. lol.

 
Make Some Noise
 
The People I Know
  • Alan
  • Amanda
  • Anne
  • Anita
  • Averal
  • Becca
  • Charmaine(The Ah Lian)
  • Charmaine (The Sister)
  • Charmaine
  • Choon Lim
  • Chrystal
  • Chuan Yee
  • Clare
  • Delcinea
  • Denise
  • Ellaine
  • Eunice
  • Felicia Khoo
  • Fudgie!!!
  • Gladys
  • Janice
  • Jasmine
  • Joann MeiMei
  • Joanna MeiMei
  • Jocelyn
  • Jonas
  • Jovell TuDi
  • Joyce
  • Kaze
  • Melissa
  • Pamela
  • Poh Han
  • Sean
  • Serene
  • Sharon
  • Tse Hwee
  • Venassa
  • Weiping
  •  
    Archivee
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
  • 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
  • 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
  • 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
  • 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
  •