<body bgcolor="#FFF7F0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8171284?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Morningstar
 
Friday, August 17, 2007
I go back to camp today.
I won't be surprised if everyone is booking out.
I won't be surprised if I get confined.
I won't be surprised if I get guard duty over the weekend.

I'm expecting it. lol.

It would be mightily funny if I get to book out with everyone else.
THAT, however, might not happen.

Would be telling my 1 week story about how I caught a minor bout of Shingles and got excused from a field camp.

It'd be weirdly humourous.
People would ask, EH. YOU STILL CONTAGIOUS ANOT.
I'd say, ONLY IF YOU TOUCH ME.
They'd say, WTF GET AWAY FROM ME.
I'd say, HAHA FUCK YOU.
They'd say, OMG EH FUCK LAH EH KiloNovemberNovemberBravoCharlieCharlieBravo.

bleaghr.

POSTED AT 1:01 PM
 
template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005
 
 
 
About The Man


Bryan Tan
Insanity-X
11 November 1986
3rd Sergeant
Single
Friendster
Writes in the name of fun
Dota-Free
Non-Believer
Writes Stories here
I am worth $1,950,838 on HumanForSale.com now. I AM WORTH MORE MONEYYYY. lol.

 
Make Some Noise
 
The People I Know
  • Alan
  • Amanda
  • Anne
  • Anita
  • Averal
  • Becca
  • Charmaine(The Ah Lian)
  • Charmaine (The Sister)
  • Charmaine
  • Choon Lim
  • Chrystal
  • Chuan Yee
  • Clare
  • Delcinea
  • Denise
  • Ellaine
  • Eunice
  • Felicia Khoo
  • Fudgie!!!
  • Gladys
  • Janice
  • Jasmine
  • Joann MeiMei
  • Joanna MeiMei
  • Jocelyn
  • Jonas
  • Jovell TuDi
  • Joyce
  • Kaze
  • Melissa
  • Pamela
  • Poh Han
  • Sean
  • Serene
  • Sharon
  • Tse Hwee
  • Venassa
  • Weiping
  •  
    Archivee
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
  • 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
  • 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
  • 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
  • 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
  •