| Morningstar |
| Monday, July 16, 2007 |
|
lol. Back by popular demand, I guess. Past few weeks of SISPEC have been a ride. A really fuggin tiring and mentally screwy one. Training has been tough, but mixed with the right amount of breaktimes and moments of fun makes it almost OK. Almost had a mild nervous breakdown 2 weeks back. I was so unused to the level of intensity from the training that I thought I was going to die. Wanna know how I got through that week? My sectionmates told me that they all felt the same way. lol. The people I've met here are also of a different breed from BMT. There would always be people I never did get along with. But the ones whom I befriended within the first 3 days already outweigh the number that I'd rather not mix around with within these 10~12 weeks. BMT was and is carefree. In SISPEC, the expectations for you to take charge is always there. A Commander must be able to think. to decide. to know. I readily confess that I have never been good at those 3 traits. But I will learn. I must. ~ POSTED AT 4:33 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |