| Morningstar |
| Sunday, May 27, 2007 |
|
Hi Guys. Been awhile. Finally managed to get some time of to type down the thoughts of the past month. Been hectic. Past 4 book outs were exhausting, and mind-numbingly short. So I praise the gods for the long long week end that is coming up this wednesday. It'll probably a nice, 4 day respite from the trials of the army life. Recently took my IPPT. I'm a Silver Standard for everything except pull-ups, which I can only do 5 of. (6 to pass, 8 for Silver.) Situational Test was a blast. Had the LightAntiTank Gunner designation. Lugged a 1m long rocket tube around for 3 days. Was "shot" in the shoulder. Slept in a flooded Basha. Argued with Sectionmates about the best ways to transport casualties through a sewage system. lol. Loved it. Drill Squad training has been taxing. Rest&Admin time has been cut short, and my sleep timings have never been so skewed in a long time. I'm 15 kilos lighter. Heh. Currently a healthy 70 kilos. I think OCS is probably out of the question. I lack the qualifications. SISPEC has been and will probably be my destination in the next phase of my army life. I have my PassingOutParade in 3 weeks. *Shrug* Gonna miss my BMT mates. =\ POSTED AT 7:53 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |