| Morningstar |
| Friday, April 27, 2007 |
|
Field camp is finally over. 6 days of not bathing is not really pleasant, but after you do shower, it is like a scouring of all your impurities. You step out of the cubicle feeling like a new man. As if the long bath, the camp itself, was a period of catharsis. I'll probably mention that after passing out from Heat Exhaustion on the 5th day made me think about many things in life. It felt like I died. but I didn't. or something. *mumble mumble* I've lost 8 kilos, so far. lol. Teh love handles are disappearinggggg. and I'll feel for heading to sentosa very soon. Not that I'll be needing the tan. Heh. *wink* P.S. I can do 2 pulls ups now. wahahahaha. POSTED AT 1:56 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |