<body bgcolor="#FFF7F0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8171284?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Morningstar
 
Thursday, March 15, 2007
"He closed his eyes a little longer than a standard blink and breathed in. This is it. This is where it all comes together. The closure of the chapter called Limbo, and the opening of a new one. He was nervous, but on the surface he looked calm and ready for anything.

This is it. The Army. Ready or not, here he comes."

Lol. There we go. The end of the old chapter and the beginning of the new one.
This one, I'd like to call, "Bryan Goes To The Army."

I am thinking of a few subchapters for this one.
"The one where Bryan gets his Rifle."
"The one where Bryan throws pin and hangs on to grenade."
"The one where Bryan accidentally shoots his Sergeant's foot."
"The one where Bryan ninjas the Kaya and gets Blanket-partied."
"The one where Bryan shakes a General's hand instead of saluting."
"The one where Bryan pulls 30 pullups and breaks his leg after dropping from the bar."

Ah.... well. Truth to be told, I don't really care what happens in the army. A good vocation, make a few more good friends (get a girlfriend? lol). Anyway. The original notion was to start my army life with a fast quick post that would go, OKARMYTIMEBYEEVERYONE, but there is no fun in that. nevermind. It is epiphany time. lol.

BMT will be tough. People who've been to BMT before in the past would complain that it is slacker compared to what it was before. You know what I think? I think they should give the new BMT a try before they knock it. After all, it IS easier. right?

Hey Spiff. I CREATE CHARACTER LIAO. LOL. -_-

My Dad will be sending me to the MRT station tomorrow. I requested that my family not send me off. They'll get to look around the place during my POP, i promised.

Also, I didn't want Mum to go, "AHHH OFFICER AHHHHH THIS IS MY SON BRYAN.... LOOK AFTER HIM OK!!!???"

Nor did I want my grandmother to go, "AHHHH BRYAN AHHHHH REMEMBER TO CHANGE UNDERWEAR EVERYDAY OK!!!???"

Thats them, but do you know who really, really takes the cake?

My Grandfather. "AHHHHH BRYAN AHHHHH DON'T ANYHOW POINT YOUR RIFLE AT PEOPLE OK!!!??? PEOPLE THROW GRENADE MAKE SURE YOU THROW IN SAME DIRECTION HORRRR!!!!"

*cringe* can you even imagine what my sectionmates would think?
Yes. I think so too.

Its midnight already. I think I should get to sleep. I probably won't be able to. Much on my mind. A small few of my friends asked me to aim for OCS. I might, but I think SISPEC is as far as I'd want to go. No harm trying, though.

"No rest tonight. Not for him. Not for Bryan. He lay in bed, deep in his thoughts. Manhood. The rituals finally begin......

POSTED AT 11:35 PM
 
template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005
 
 
 
About The Man


Bryan Tan
Insanity-X
11 November 1986
3rd Sergeant
Single
Friendster
Writes in the name of fun
Dota-Free
Non-Believer
Writes Stories here
I am worth $1,950,838 on HumanForSale.com now. I AM WORTH MORE MONEYYYY. lol.

 
Make Some Noise
 
The People I Know
  • Alan
  • Amanda
  • Anne
  • Anita
  • Averal
  • Becca
  • Charmaine(The Ah Lian)
  • Charmaine (The Sister)
  • Charmaine
  • Choon Lim
  • Chrystal
  • Chuan Yee
  • Clare
  • Delcinea
  • Denise
  • Ellaine
  • Eunice
  • Felicia Khoo
  • Fudgie!!!
  • Gladys
  • Janice
  • Jasmine
  • Joann MeiMei
  • Joanna MeiMei
  • Jocelyn
  • Jonas
  • Jovell TuDi
  • Joyce
  • Kaze
  • Melissa
  • Pamela
  • Poh Han
  • Sean
  • Serene
  • Sharon
  • Tse Hwee
  • Venassa
  • Weiping
  •  
    Archivee
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
  • 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
  • 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
  • 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
  • 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
  •