| Morningstar |
| Tuesday, December 05, 2006 |
|
Hekadekadromakalatron. I learn a new word today. Even though I kinda made it up myself. and. Even if it doesn't make sense, at all. You gotta admit it sounds cool. lol. Monster Hunter Freedom has been the best time-sucking PSP game I've ever played so far. Its WoW for the PSP! and time spent fighting Velociraptors is time well spent I tell you. Hell, any game with Velociraptors in them are totally worth playing. =D Leslie bought a PSP as well, and is currently using emulators + homebrews. I shall resist the temptation to downgrade to using ISOs' in my PSP because 1) I don't have a fast enough download speed. 2) I don't have patience. 3) I don't have the spare cash for a bloody 2GB memory stick. Why do I not have any spare cash? Well, plans to get my new desktop have resurfaced, and I currently am waiting for the right time THIS YEAR to spend my hard earned money. GST increase next year. 7%. Wahlau eh. As if the forkin Taxi Fare increases were not enough. *throws chair at the Gahmen* Army has passed me by, yet again. December intake has came and gone, but my blood test results are still not here. I wanna gooo innn sooooon. Poh Han going in this friday. Damn sad.. I'll be the only "Boy" left. All become "Men" already sia. Nahbei. Braadee Shad Life Ai Tell Yew. Dawn of War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Winter Assault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dark Crusade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POSTED AT 9:40 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |