| Morningstar |
| Friday, November 24, 2006 |
|
I saw a fat Indian lady fall down yesterday. Like, really really fat. Stupid fat. She belly flopped into the ground, smacking with a big big *SLAP* and she even managed to knock her forehead on the tiles. That and the look of abject shock/horror on her face was, unfortunately for her, quite hilarious. BUT the funny thing was that while I was bending down to help, I was in the middle of asking my mother whether there was still chicken rice at home. OMG do you need help? I'll call the ambula- Hey Mum. want me to buy Nasi Lemak for dinner anot ah? *indian lady stares at me, and i grapple with the subtleties of laughing out loud while appearing helpful.* =) she is ok, btw. she waved at me as she rubbing her bandaged head as I walked out of the Lift today. I AM a Saint. don't you fucking doubt that people. lol. POSTED AT 10:48 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |