| Morningstar |
| Monday, October 16, 2006 |
|
I have spent the last 4 days in bed. No..... I wasn't sick. Yes...... I was being a couch potato. or bed potato. depending on how you want to put it. Of this 24x4 = 96 hours around 60 hours has been devoted to the much under-rated skill of sleeping. Yes, my freaky darlings, it does take skill to sleep. With the sun in your face, With the fan blowing straight into your face, With the AirCon at 17 Degrees high fan, With the AirCon at 26 Degrees low fan, (Blisteringly hot, btw.) With a baby sister tickling the pseudo-ivory keys of the piano, With a grandfather that plays spider solitare on your com, With a grandmother that constantly wails at you to wake up and eat. But during those waking moments, I have; 1) Visited the library twice. 2) Finish The Legacy by R.A.Salvatore 3) Finish the entire Stormwatch comic series (for the 3rd time.) 4) Eaten less than 6 meals. (lol.) 5) Made a friend. 6) Re-affirmed that I miss certain people here and there. Bleagh. Mundane existentialism, isn't it? I enjoy it. actually. lol. The haze doesn't help though. My eyes hurt enough for me to want to stab them, and the unhealthy conditions has not helped my need for exercise. (nearly died from jogging in a 120 PSI a few days ago.) *stretches* Not that I haven't been trying. Body and strength training are still done. The sit-ups are threatening to disember my stomach's passion for good food. (Which I can't decide if it is a good thing or not.) The pushups burnnnnnnnnn. (Me arms! Me arms!!1!11!!eleven!!one!!!1!) And the weight lifting is giving me a chest. (horrors! Man boobs!) My gummy, lazy, sickly existence is grinding to a halt. Its a good thing. I don't think I would really really love a Single family-pack of abs that are constantly hidden by fats. lol. Viva La Revolution? We'll see. POSTED AT 1:54 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |