| Morningstar |
| Thursday, September 28, 2006 |
|
I found a handphone at a hawker centre toilet today. An old 6100 with a 4 leaf clover chain hanging from it. I assumed that it's caller had given up on it, because i tried calling "Home" and there was no service. So I gleefully shove it into my pocket. I could use it for NS, right? Nothing wrong with keeping something that no one wants, right? Wrong. Someone up there, or down there didn't like me very much today. I took out my Ipod nano to plug into some music. I slipped. In my attempt to regain my balance, my hold on the Nano loosens. I pull hard at the wire, praying that the earphone jack holds. It doesn't. To my complete and utter horror, the jack snaps out of the hole, and flicks my nano into a spin. My attempt to grasp at it fails, and I scream, in agony, alone in the toilet, as my Ipod takes a nose dive into a small, open, spit-filled circular drain on the floor, complete with dark brown water. There was a gurgle. My nano bobbed once, twice, and sank into the murky depths. My blood curdling screams frightened the coffee aunties outside. A Phone, now worthless in trade-in with any major phone company. was given to me in exchange for An Ipod Nano, given to me by my god-mother for my birthday. *points to the sky* You and I have a score to settle, you old bastard. *snarls* POSTED AT 2:04 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |