| Morningstar |
| Tuesday, September 26, 2006 |
|
I always pondered the problem of love. Its weird, how many people could actually say they love because of certain specific reasons. My motion toward love was always reasonless. I have NEVER. felt that love required a reason. The whole point of loving someone is about being able to feel good waking up to the face beside you in the morning. If one loved solely because of wealth & looks, he/she would have faced my condemnation as a shallow and stupid person. Age has not been a factor as well. Whats to stop a 50 year old from falling in love, right? To be in love with one's character is also a hypocritical idea. We all wear masks, whether we like to admit it or not. You think you know your partner? How many relationships have I seen fallen apart because they "loved the other's character." and were shocked and awed by a darker side that they have never seen before? You'll be surprised. Bah. Love is not for me. Love is for the foolish. POSTED AT 3:07 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |