<body bgcolor="#FFF7F0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8171284?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Morningstar
 
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Ah. It seems I've neglected my blog. again. for. the. millionth time.

Well. Events have taken place.
And. I haven't had much time. or patience. to actually document everything.

-I went to Sentosa. Pics are with me. But will not be disclosed until I buff up and look nicer in the photos. Granted, round shapes are nice, but round bellies are generally eyesores on guys. And to think I used to be that skinny in secondary school.

-I went to KL for the past 3 days. The company was awesome. The food was second-rate. The shopping was abysmal. Bought a new jersey that yall will see me wear. In due time. Bought sour.ish. stuff for Rukia-chan.

-I miss SOMEONE! lol. She went to China. :(

-I saw a picture of my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend and laughed. evily. at his. balding head. *snigger*

-I'm mean. I know.

-But I love it. right?

-I made a decision to leave my hair to grow till november or further. No sharp object shall touch my hair, And no amount of nagging from the family will change it. ^-^

-I can actually feel the weight of my hair right now. And it feels amazingly heavy. I see this as a feat. for a bunch of hair. ok. a mop of hair. or. a. hedge. or bush. shrub. whatever.

-Didn't get to start the Death Gate Cycle on the KL trip. the bus ride was wrist-slittingly boring, and the return trip in the 5-star bus was too entertaining to sleep/read/plug-in-to-ipod.

-Son Ye-jin is my new goddess. *worships* BOW DOWN YOU FOOLS! >.<

-The Art of Seduction is a damned good movie. Go watch. Son Ye-jin stars in it. *worships*

-Beh.

-The weekend is reserved for the 3 DVD JLA Unlimited series that arrived while I was away.

-I'm sorry Ichigo. T_T

-Cartoons over Anime. Anyday.

-Spiff, Be strong.

-And don't pick up the soap.

-Rukia-chan, you already had the lecture. ^_^ You know what to do.

Well, many people get enlisted this week.
And my final words would be a GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN!
to?
John, Jonas, Anthony, Mervyn, Spiff.
Come out compare biceps hor.
Belly must compare next month. or. year. bah.

POSTED AT 2:24 AM
 
template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005
 
 
 
About The Man


Bryan Tan
Insanity-X
11 November 1986
3rd Sergeant
Single
Friendster
Writes in the name of fun
Dota-Free
Non-Believer
Writes Stories here
I am worth $1,950,838 on HumanForSale.com now. I AM WORTH MORE MONEYYYY. lol.

 
Make Some Noise
 
The People I Know
  • Alan
  • Amanda
  • Anne
  • Anita
  • Averal
  • Becca
  • Charmaine(The Ah Lian)
  • Charmaine (The Sister)
  • Charmaine
  • Choon Lim
  • Chrystal
  • Chuan Yee
  • Clare
  • Delcinea
  • Denise
  • Ellaine
  • Eunice
  • Felicia Khoo
  • Fudgie!!!
  • Gladys
  • Janice
  • Jasmine
  • Joann MeiMei
  • Joanna MeiMei
  • Jocelyn
  • Jonas
  • Jovell TuDi
  • Joyce
  • Kaze
  • Melissa
  • Pamela
  • Poh Han
  • Sean
  • Serene
  • Sharon
  • Tse Hwee
  • Venassa
  • Weiping
  •  
    Archivee
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
  • 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
  • 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
  • 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
  • 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
  •