| Morningstar |
| Wednesday, July 05, 2006 |
|
Well kids, I'm at the airport and my flight is in an hour's time. Its as boring as hell, and I just succumbed to the temptation of spending 6 dollars for half an hour of internet usage here. Korea! Korea in 7 hours. I'll be fixing up their machine, and soon after that, will have nothing to do for about 36 hours. My flight from Korea back here is at 6 in the afternoon korean time. a 6 hour flight will bring me back to Singapore at 11 o'clock due to a 1 hour time loss. I hit home, sleep for about 8 hours, and it will be time to hit Kuala Lumpur on a family & work trip. Will be back on Sunday night. hopefully at an earthly hour. Its been a long time since I travelled, and once I did, I hit 3 countries within the space of a week. Phew. POSTED AT 11:51 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |