| Morningstar |
| Monday, July 03, 2006 |
|
Phew. Bangkok was a blast. Fortunately, we had quite a few well timed rain clouds, so the entire trip was quite cool. It didn't help that the place was seriously sticky and wet to walk around with, but the shopping, omg the shopping rocked. Bought 7 Tees. ![]() Monkey band. Love the monkey band. ![]() Heh. ![]() Ahh... The orange one is the only fake one. Got the other 2 dirt cheap at the adidas factory in thailand. =) ![]() A moment of weakness....... Birkenstocks. ![]() Picked up at duty free. (The age-old addiction whispered into my ear.) And... presenting my best buy..... ![]() (For wearing when I'm laughing at french fans AFTER germany wins the world cup.) I swear Bangkok will unleash the shopping whore in you. COME WITH ME! I'm planning a trip soon. =D Oh yeah. I'm headed to Korea on wednesday. Business trip. so I won't be updating if I don't have my laptop with me over there. ^_^ POSTED AT 10:53 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |