| Morningstar |
| Friday, July 07, 2006 |
|
Korea. I rememebered when I first touched down, the first things I mentally said i'd look for would be Korea chicks. The air stewardess' who were on the plane were not really much to look at. SO. I hit the airport. Walked around. No pretty women. Maybe Aunties and stuff. But NO PRETTY WOMEN. Feeling severely underwhelmed, I go about doing my job at a liposuction clinic. Which to my mild surprise had a pretty-looking lady. But most of you know that after working in the plastic surgery line, any definition I have of beautiful women walking out of liposuction clinics would be very, very tainted. This pretty lady was as pretty as a bunch of plastic roses. Pretty, but fake. Walked around the COEX shopping centre abit. Saw one or two roses among the thorn bush. Retired to my hotelroom. The NEXT day.... I woke up at 12. and walked to the Korean City Air Terminal. which was about 1 hour away from the airport. OMGZORZ. SO MANY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. lol. The girl I asked for directions was beautiful. The girl that sold me my bread and latte was beautiful. The lady that checked my baggage in was beautiful. The girl at the gate was beautiful. and i just KNOW the stewardess' are going to be beautiful. lol. Lovely. lol. Will be back in singapore at 11pm. Can't wait. =) Oh. i saw Korean actors at the airport. how cool is that? POSTED AT 3:06 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |