| Morningstar |
| Thursday, July 20, 2006 |
|
I'm probably not in the right frame of mind to be blogging. but I am gonna do it anyway. I'm dead tired. Brain barely functioning. The office has been hell ever since my uncle went for reservist, and one can only be glad that he is coming back on monday. Work has been piling up, and my Dota re-addiction is not helping. Late nights coupled with early mornings and slave-driving mum&dad bosses are a combo that no one would want to have. Apparently the moirae; the fates, for those who don't enjoy greek mythology, have decided to be unkind to me. Tomorrow, I go for a delivery that I can barely care for, and I swear that if I meet a nurse that strikes me as stupid, I WILL blow up in his/her face. I'm doing extra work because of stupid nurses/clinic assistants. and I assure you that people like those exist. Examples? here. Bryan: "Good Afternoon, This is *my company name* Stupid nurse: "Hi... this is ****. I want to know if I can order skin ports from you?" Bryan: "Yes of course. How many would you like to buy? We sell them in sets of 4." Stupid Nurse: "Ah? but I only need 2 leh." Bryan: "I'm sorry, but our new company policy states that we sell them in sets of 4." Stupid Nurse: "Can sell 2 to me?" Bryan: "... I'm sorry. Sets of 4 only. Company policy." Stupid Nurse: "Orh.... how much ah? last time we bought 2 for $140 leh." Bryan: "A set of 4 costs $280." Stupid Nurse: "Ahhhh? why so expensive?" Bryan: "Count. 1 set is $70. 4 sets is $280." Stupid Nurse: "Oh.... but I only need 2 sets leh... sell me 2 can?" *At this point. I was already trying to mask my short fused temper.* Bryan: "Sets of 4. No Compromise." STUPID Nurse: " Haiya. ok lor.............................. Sell me 2 can? really only need 2." *The mind starts to process a long series of vulgarities.* Bryan: "4." Stupid Nurse:" Ok lor. 4 ba." *I slam the phone down and start scream vulgarities at no one." The medical business is a slit-wrist business. ATTEMPT NOT to get into it. Unless you have a tolerance level for really stupid people. as in. really fucking stupid people. *Deep Breath* O.K. Glad I finially got that all out. POSTED AT 12:16 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |