| Morningstar |
| Monday, July 31, 2006 |
|
Checked out the Wikipedia Quotes site for JLA: Animated Series lol. Circe: (Under attack by Zatanna) Impudent Trickster! How dare you strike- (Gets hit by a chair) ...How dare you strike- (Gets hit by a table) ...How dare you strike- (Gets covered by a tablecloth) QUIT IT! ...oh no... (Gets hit by a grand piano) lol. Batman: [In freefall, having bailed out of his plane] Batman to all points. I could use some air support. Since I can't fly. At all. [Continues to fall] Now would be good. lol. Officer: [To the founding members of the League] Where's Batman? Flash: Running late. The Batmobile, it lost a wheel. The Joker got away. [The soldier glares at him] That's what I heard. lol. Flash: Hold on a second here. What about the whole secret identity thing? I mean, I trust you guys, but I'm not sure I'm ready to... Batman: (Points at Flash) Wally West, (points at Superman) Clark Kent... (Removes own mask) ...Bruce Wayne. Flash: Showoff. =D lol. POSTED AT 7:08 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |