| Morningstar |
| Wednesday, July 12, 2006 |
|
Been close to a week since I blogged. Shit lah. Should have bought Exodus, Wolf Beneath The Tree and Crux. Secret War was cool. but I finished it in 2 hours. >_< ![]() Bleagh. Life in the office has hit it normal, fast paced tone again, with work to be done almost everyday. I have a compo to write. -_- I hit Korea a week back to fix their machine, and I have to do all their paper work. At least the company didn't have to pay for the trip and expenses. Otherwise I'd really have made noise. Life in the office is one thing, Life at home has been as per normal, with a mild, dulcet lifestyle taking over the one I used to have when I was still in Ngee Ann. I attribute my weight gain to my increased intake of food, (I used to skip breakfast all the time.) my lack of physical activity(But Squash is sooo far awayyy.) and my days in the office(Boss, anything for me? No. Slack lor.) Anyway. I hate this soft squishy lifestyle. POSTED AT 11:40 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |