| Morningstar |
| Monday, June 26, 2006 |
|
I look up and down, And all I see are blogs closing down, URLs not found. hey cool. i rhyme. Dammit people. Why can't all of you keep em open? Was it because of the momentary craze that caused everyone to want to own an online diary? Or are you all just too busy to carry on with something that requires so little commitment to do. I keep 2 blogs. 1 slightly stagnant, and the other, relatively active. And my work in the office is more or less substantial enough to keep me busy, unless there is nothing to do. I'm not blasting you, people. I'm just saying that if you're going to start something that requires time and effort, stick with it. fuck. all this coming from someone who fucked up his diploma. This might offend christians, but I don't really look like I care, right? FUCK GOD. -_- HOW could he let portugal beat holland. HOWHOWHOWHOWHOWWWWWWWW. POSTED AT 11:49 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |