<body bgcolor="#FFF7F0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8171284?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Morningstar
 
Sunday, May 07, 2006
I love Corrinne May. lol.

Most of you people know me to play Dota every night. Usually, I'd play rock music and loud electronica to get me into the mood. It works, sometimes. but most of the time, the music will just stimulate my mood into the focused concentration that is needed in the game nowadays.

Today, I decided to attempt slowing things down by listening to Corrinne May. So, with playlist set up, and game loaded, I picked a character that I have moderate experience in. The Broodmother. Generally a Vanilla character, but if used properly, is able to kill without pause.

The game progressed on, and after about 10 kills, Itunes was playing Save Me - Corrinne May. All of a sudden, I was "ganged" by 2 heros of the opposing side. I started to run back to base, when a Rogue Knight, controlled by the very-thanked Spiff came running in with a storm bolt. He stunned the enemy long enough for me to make my getaway.

This happened 2 times, and it just so happened that Save Me was being played in the background on both incidents. lol.

I love Corrinne May and the people that saved me. more than ever after today.
lol.

POSTED AT 1:49 AM
 
template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005
 
 
 
About The Man


Bryan Tan
Insanity-X
11 November 1986
3rd Sergeant
Single
Friendster
Writes in the name of fun
Dota-Free
Non-Believer
Writes Stories here
I am worth $1,950,838 on HumanForSale.com now. I AM WORTH MORE MONEYYYY. lol.

 
Make Some Noise
 
The People I Know
  • Alan
  • Amanda
  • Anne
  • Anita
  • Averal
  • Becca
  • Charmaine(The Ah Lian)
  • Charmaine (The Sister)
  • Charmaine
  • Choon Lim
  • Chrystal
  • Chuan Yee
  • Clare
  • Delcinea
  • Denise
  • Ellaine
  • Eunice
  • Felicia Khoo
  • Fudgie!!!
  • Gladys
  • Janice
  • Jasmine
  • Joann MeiMei
  • Joanna MeiMei
  • Jocelyn
  • Jonas
  • Jovell TuDi
  • Joyce
  • Kaze
  • Melissa
  • Pamela
  • Poh Han
  • Sean
  • Serene
  • Sharon
  • Tse Hwee
  • Venassa
  • Weiping
  •  
    Archivee
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
  • 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
  • 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
  • 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
  • 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
  •