| Morningstar |
| Thursday, April 13, 2006 |
|
Damn. Time flies faster and faster the longer I work. So much so that I actually forgot that I have not updated in a week. >_<> Yay! =D 4 days of total relaxation, delivery and deadline-free. Suntanning on the deck, Suntanning at Langkawi Beach. Really really can't wait. Been excited about it all week. Ask Anita or Spiff and they'll probably sigh and tell you that I have not been stopping the rants that I can't wait for this trip. Heh. Paycheck coming in at the end of the month, so is my new portable harddisk, new phone(probably a 6280), and the entire remaining lucifer series. *drool* can't wait. can't wait!!!!! bloody 2 weeks more. 1. if you discount the cruise week. nyahahahaha. I haven't actually missed school. much. I DO MISS SQUASH. sad to say I have not been practicing at all.. so yeah. probably have to bring sandpaper on saturday to rub off the rust and stuff. >_<> I'm rich but unfit. It probably is a trade off I would rather not have, BUT WHO DOESN'T LIKE MONEY?! ANSWER ME HONESTLY. lol. I honestly think that this is the first time I have 4 digits back in my bank account. Debit Card should be arriving in a week's time and yes! I haven't got my paycheck yet and there I go, signing up for newer ways to spend my moo-lah! XD I know my limits. but. but. but. So many good books on http://www.amazon.com/! and there are T-shirts and a Hoodie I want from http://www.questionablecontent.net/! and. and. so many things! and. omfg. i'll be broke by teh end of teh month. Rahahahahaha. Broke but well-read and well-clothed! muahahahahaha. Gawd, all this excitement over my new card and it is not even here yet. Anyway. 2nd stop motion comic strip is on the way. I'm creating something like a mini.. cartoon series now. New company mah.. sometimes nothing to do, Eat snake abit lah. Will work on episode 2 and 3 during on the cruise, and when I get back, the brain-child for Episode 4 will be in its formative stages. *grin* K. this is probably the last delivery i gotta make in the next 7 days, so yeah. Gotta run kids! =D I shall probably blog a nice lil goodbye on sunday. so yep. Ciao for now! =) POSTED AT 10:17 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |