| Morningstar |
| Sunday, April 30, 2006 |
|
My Computer is about to die. When I pressed the power button today, It started like normal. Then my screen went black. And at the top corner of the screen........ Fan Error_ This probably means the beginning of the end for my laptop. My loyal friend, servant and companion for the past 4 years. The computer that was with me through my entire failed relationship, The computer that connected me to all my friends online, The computer that houses all my stuff and games. Needless to say, this old laptop has sentimental memories. Which is why it will be so hard to tear open the damn thing to scavenge for parts. In view of this.. catastrophic event, I have taken steps to ensure my continuous entertainment. ![]() My.. New.. PSP. =D I know... I know. Yall are saying that I'm being unfaithful to my companion of 4 years. But... She is Dying. And... The other She is.... so....... pretty. . . . . . HAHAhaHaHaHAhaHahaHaHahaHAhahaHaha. POSTED AT 2:31 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |