| Morningstar |
| Sunday, April 23, 2006 |
|
Track on itunes now: Guns And Roses - Welcome To The Jungle Current Mood: Bored and Tired Went to a funeral of a grand uncle I never knew yesterday. Had an exchange of words with my parents over why my presence was required. Mother: "Bryan, he was your granduncle. You have to go." Me: "But, I never seen him before...?" Father: "Chinese New Year, you take Hongbaos from his kids what." Me: "But I just take, smile and thank them. I don't know them what.." Father: "Bryan.. just go lah. k?" . . . . . Me: "Well I know its about respect lah, I just don't know him as a person." *Mother and Father stare at each other* "haHAhaHahAHahAHahahAHahAHaha" "Huh?" That was the most wtf conversation I've ever had with anybody. lol. Weightlifting ish fun. especially if you have a baby sister who starts from 1 again everytime she loses count. I was supposed to do 50 lifts, I ended up doing about 80. - _ - My arms still burn. Weeet. Bought a new computer for 500 bucks. Distant cousin's company had a moving-out sale. 2.8GhZ Pentium 4 Processor 80GB Hard disk I can't remember the Graphics card. 256 DDR-Ram I think its money well spent. considering RAM is cheap. Probably will be selling off the screen to buy RAM. ^_^ Beats spending 1.2k on a computer that is only slightly better. Probably will need a Wireless LAN card for this new one anyway. AND IT WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!! lol. Earning is fun. Earning is fun. Earning is fun. Next Month, Will be switching my phone to the very stylish Nokia 6280. Will spend about 0 on in because I'll be trading in my 6680. My fat stick. pah. =D Also coming next month will be a Second Hand PSP. Preferably White. Cost will be kept in view. Lucifer 5,6,7,8 will be ordered the moment my debit card comes in. 9 will be bought from comics mart, 10 will be published in JULY. wtf. Might get the Sandman:King Of Dreams book. The one and only comic book to receive the World Fantasy Award. Muahahahahahahahahahahaahaha. >_< POSTED AT 3:24 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |