<body bgcolor="#FFF7F0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8171284?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Morningstar
 
Sunday, March 12, 2006
I just had the most disturbing dream in my life. And the most disturbing thing is that I remember every detail, crystal clear. I'm going to be writing it in story format, but as far as I am concerned, those images that I will describe are what I saw.

It was dark. The moon hung lonely in a cloudy sky like a lonely, perfect sphere of white. I shake my head a little, somehow knowing that this was a dream. My head swam for awhile, before I finally found my bearings. I regarded the landscape. It was dark, I was in the long grass, and I was NOT alone. My partner was wearing a long white dress with splotches of blood on it, along with red handprints. She looked at me with blank eyes and smiled in a manner which I can only describe as sinister.

A kid runs past us. My partner was no longer smiling. She motioned for us to chase the child. Which was an easy job, seeing that the kid could not run very fast. We caught up to him, and brought him to a small wall. The jagged edges of the wall were stained dark red. And without reason or warning, I lift the child bodily up and swinging him by his legs, kicking and screaming, against the wall, until he was quiet. The wall was damp with blood again. And my partner, all the while watching this, tittered with glee. My dream self was breathing hard. I was grinning. It was a rush.

-Dreamscape shifts and dissapates-

I'm standing in a Catholic church. People are singing hymns around me. They seat themselves as the hymn finishes. The bishop starts his sermon and all of a sudden, I notice a man, standing on the left arm of the cross. He paces from Jesus' hand, to shoulder, and back again. It seemed like I was the only one noticing this. The man looks in my direction, and I swear I thought I saw him wink at me. He jumps, not onto the stage, but into the bishop. The bishop chokes a little, and arches his back around 90 degrees, and suddenly stands up straight, poised as he was as he delivered his sermon.

"Hello everyone, My name, is Lucifer." said the new bishop.

A woman in the backrow screams. A baby starts crying somewhere.

"I have great news and I figured that I should deliver it with him listening."

All this was a little hazy to me, because at that point in time, as the Devil jumped into the bishop, I was already in a fetal position. I was hugging my legs and trembling. My eyes were blinking, but I could not stop them. Tears rolled freely down my cheeks, and my spine registered tremors that would have tipped the richter scale.

"Bryan. Thats my boy there.... has killed many children. But a week ago, he. made. me. proud. A child he murdered, was the son of the woman who would birth forth my own Son into this plane of existance."

"Bryan. The catalyst. Thank you and I shall see ALL of you, in a few months time. Armageddon is coming.................. be ready."

The bishop had one final convulsion, and he crumpled to the floor. The crowd, was unexpectedly silent. And I was hyperventilating, but I felt no pain. I was dead. or dying. And as my eyes finally closed in caustic shock, I woke up.


This nightmare, might seem like pure fiction to you people. but it was a dream. and quoting Wan, anything is possible in dreams. I'm only writing this one down because its the only one I remember waking up crying from. *shrug*

POSTED AT 12:39 PM
 
template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005
 
 
 
About The Man


Bryan Tan
Insanity-X
11 November 1986
3rd Sergeant
Single
Friendster
Writes in the name of fun
Dota-Free
Non-Believer
Writes Stories here
I am worth $1,950,838 on HumanForSale.com now. I AM WORTH MORE MONEYYYY. lol.

 
Make Some Noise
 
The People I Know
  • Alan
  • Amanda
  • Anne
  • Anita
  • Averal
  • Becca
  • Charmaine(The Ah Lian)
  • Charmaine (The Sister)
  • Charmaine
  • Choon Lim
  • Chrystal
  • Chuan Yee
  • Clare
  • Delcinea
  • Denise
  • Ellaine
  • Eunice
  • Felicia Khoo
  • Fudgie!!!
  • Gladys
  • Janice
  • Jasmine
  • Joann MeiMei
  • Joanna MeiMei
  • Jocelyn
  • Jonas
  • Jovell TuDi
  • Joyce
  • Kaze
  • Melissa
  • Pamela
  • Poh Han
  • Sean
  • Serene
  • Sharon
  • Tse Hwee
  • Venassa
  • Weiping
  •  
    Archivee
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
  • 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
  • 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
  • 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
  • 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
  •