| Morningstar |
| Friday, December 30, 2005 |
|
Hah. The New Year is coming, thats a good thing because this year has many, many incidents that I would really like to forget about. 1)My Not-So-Pretty Break Up. Thats one. Truth be damned. I heard rumours, and I think after a year and 7 months, I know your character enough to believe them. I'm not asking for an apology though. I think I have already been irked up more than sufficiently to not want to speak to you again. 2)My Drinking Problem. Which was spawned off the first one, and subsequent events. Not something I would like to throw away just yet. But its worth mentioning anyway. 3)My Seriously Loserific Love Life. =\ Dumped, Too Hasty, Unable to spot things that have been right infront of me. All my life. I don't want that anymore. Nuff Said. 4)Cash Problemos. Spend Spend Spend Spend Spend. >_< Splurging should be a crime damnit. Yeap. Shortlisted into 4. I don't think they are much to ask are they? Reasonable? Maybe. Gotta achieve all these at least. haha. That sorta concludes my wishlist for 2006. To forget, To minimize, To... well. i dunno. And to be thrifty. =) POSTED AT 11:47 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |