| Morningstar |
| Thursday, November 24, 2005 |
|
Well, the Amara pics are plenty and very tedious to upload... so I'm gonna give it a miss. You can check em all out at www.ziddy-.blogspot.com Tse Hwee has so graciously uploaded em all. Kudos~ I have... a temper. A short fused one for that matter. especially when I make a personal mistake, when I'm frustrated at myself. My disdain for the word "stupid" has not lessened, although I am more used to the fact that its a bloody common word that most people are unable to stop using. Hell, I'm guilty as well. But, I got a temper. In my group of sinners, I'm not the one that rages on and on forever. I'm the one that takes so much pride in myself, that I refuse to see me as one that is capable of making the silliest of mistakes. Dammit. I am Pride. I am Arrogance. I am Hubris. I am... Pride. POSTED AT 12:19 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |