| Morningstar |
| Wednesday, November 30, 2005 |
|
I. Am. Disillusioned. I reluctantly get up in bed everyday. I dread the shock of cold in the shower. I stumble through school wondering about the meaning of my existance. I drag my feet around, feeling the everyday droning of lecturers. Will NS cure this? I don't know. ~ I shouted at a teacher today. I know its my second time taking the module. You don't need to drill it in during class. You don't need to sneer at my attempts to decipher laplace transforms. You don't need to constantly remind me that I suck at integration. But you do it anyway. I hate you. ~ Why do I even bother. I should just let it go. No. You don't get off that easily. You are going to finish this course. You are going to laugh in their faces when you get your diploma. I don't think I can. Believe. Believe. ~ POSTED AT 8:38 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |