| Morningstar |
| Wednesday, November 16, 2005 |
|
Greatness always needed a witness. These are the words of some bugger I shall fail to state. I think I just made it up. ~ My SMC teacher. Mr Cheah Choo Lek. People call him p***yhead. I wonder why. Could it be that bald patch that reflects light so brightly from the OHP? Nah. It can't be. A Shiny head does not equate a P***yhead. He called me to stay back today. Apparently he equates the lack of notes with sleeping. If you sleep, you can't copy down notes. right? Wrong. You can be too lazy to copy it down. Like me. ~ Another incident this morning. My Math Lecturer. Mr Ong Kam Seng. Otherwise known as Faggot Ong. He sauntered into class today, 5 minutes late, flicked his wrist limply and said, "Sorry I'm late class. I had some matters to attend to." He said the word matters with a hint of woman-ish style. And to ice the cake, he was dabbing his lips lightly with a piece of tissue paper. Fuck. Sends the mind racing in the wrongwrongwrongwrong fucking wrong directions doesn't it. ~ On my break right now. Supposed to have a project meeting/discussion. The bookshop people told us that we were supposed to order the notes in advance. "2 o'clock!" the lady said. 2 o'clock? Sorry guys. I can't make it. I have a class at 2 and after that, I'm hitting Suntec city for the WCGs. ~ That more or less concludes my entry of randomness. Thanks Trina, for the company on the way to school. :) POSTED AT 12:23 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |