| Morningstar |
| Friday, October 21, 2005 |
|
Wah Lau..... 858 is a tidy sum of money lor. 1) According to Sok Hoon(my boss), Fucking CPF has to take 20% away. Its not like I'm fucking retiring soon what. 2) According to my Dad, CPF is not deductable for salaries under 1k. I needed to hear that. 3) According to Zainah(malay office guru), If my pay exceeds 200 dollars, It will be subjected to CPF anyway. What in the hell? I didn't even get cuts on my first month of pay. the hell are you talk about. One, is the voice of uncertainty, I listen and get influenced by Sok Hoon. but I don't want to believe her. Second, is the voice of certainty, My dad has asked his colleagues and yes, that new CPF law is in place and I sure as HELL want to believe that I'm getting my full amount. Third, is supposedly the voice of experience, but since Zainah has made such a glaring mistake already, I won't listen to her. That leaves a yes or no answer. Will I finally get more than 800 in 1 paycheck? If I am gleeful on the 1st of november, yes. If the "accidental" spontaneous combustion of the CPF building happens, no. *snarl* *mutter* *grumble* POSTED AT 10:43 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |