| Morningstar |
| Friday, October 07, 2005 |
|
Silence fills the air. Nothing stirs in the library except for the creak of my seat when I move around. I'm alone. The nice lady who let me into the office has went off. . . . . I am alone. When a person is left alone, he tends to think about things. Yes? I thought about many things. Some that I should keep to myself. Most I should just spill out like verbal diarrhea. I want out. I don't wish to study, at least not for now. NS can be a good thing. Physically and Mentally. The last thing I need right now is a lecturer sneering in my face, asking me how I am doing during this coming sem, knowing that I am lying through my teeth when I say I am coping alright. I will fucking tear his face open. Parents and the need to save face for my grandparents is keeping me from doing it. I don't know why I comply. Maybe its because they have been drilling the need for a good education in my head since I was born. It could even be out of respect. I hate studying. Anyone who has came to my blog, or knows me at all should know this fact. A Diploma is a Need. Not a Want. Hah. Truth? I don't know what I want. Sensors and Drives are killers. Sloth and Wrath can testament to that. Timothy... well, he worked his ass off. Totally went into seclusion. Me? I just gave up. Took the path of least resistance. It was the only thing I COULD do. after decidedly giving the finger to Law Yin Tak (My SD teacher) last sem. *siiiigh* NS? or Continued moping around for a subject/module/course I'd love to hate. I don't know. I just don't. My mind is in fucking shambles right now. I am alone. POSTED AT 7:30 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |