| Morningstar |
| Monday, October 17, 2005 |
|
Poh Han is late..... again. So I'll be flying solo....... again. meh.. don't know how much more of this I can take. Tahan man! 4 more days. Fck. I need new specs. Smaller, Blacker frames would reallly realllllly be nice. New wardrobe as well. TUT! shopping when school re-opens! My jeans are showing signs of the maid's enthusiasm when she washes the clothes. Holes appearing everywhere. Chalet is coming!!! Lust backed out of feeling botak-ness with me. -_- Nevermind. Feel like doing a mohawk this time. Although..... most of you who know me will know that I am hardly adventurous with my hair. Its official! I suck at DOTA! This loss of form has been expected and I think I will be backing out of most games for the next few days. It always happens. I peak at something I am good at, suffer a massive drop of form, and lose interest. Have to get out of this vicious circle. It is hardly productive. >_< Enough. I shall go work now. Will blog again at night, if anything cool happens. POSTED AT 7:52 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |