Hmmm.
They say pictures are worth a thousand words. And I guess I am a little lazy to write thousands of words since I just woke up. Here comes the pictures! with... some captions. ^_^

The view. omg. the view. Day 1. What did I say about uneventful? We hit the PS2 and the XboX with a vengenance. Headed over to Changi Village for excellent Nasi Lemak and Tulang. Then we went back for more PS2 and Xbox gaming. lol.
Day 2. We woke up, ate an egg that tasted as plain as paper. Made a shopping list, headed out at 1.30pm, had Long John Silver for lunch. Went to NTUC at Tampines Mall to shop for the dinner items. Picked up Vanessa and Trina. Went back to the chalet to supposedly cook. But everyone were just slacking after the shopping spree. It resulted in a late late dinner and rushed cooks.
 Kaze and Sloth, Chicken Wings.
 Miss Pang, Pamela and Spiff, Chicken Stew.
And while they were cooking, There was the entertainment. Yes.... The entertainment.

 Sadly at my expense.
And when they got tired of me,

Others tried to kill each other.
 Jonas and Spiff Duel.
Dinner was ready! Pics were few and rare, as most of us were high, and shannon was drowning in his Vodka Mudshake.
 The chef and The tester.
 Trina munching a chicken wing.
Most of us ate, the others?
 Jonas stoned.
 Daryl stoned.
 Leslie posed.
 I bust a move. the only one I know.
Anything after that, Shannon was too drunk to take anymore pictures. And so were we. Leslie and me hit the floor snoring after a combined 25 shots of Barcardi Superior.
Day 3. I awaken with a splitting hangover. Staggered around the house. We slack away... Jonas roasts a Cockroach.

Hmmm. We hit town. no pics there. had KFC, met up with Joann. moped around town... Hit back home after everyone agreed about the boredom. Daidee the night away on the last night. Nothing big. Boring like hell lah. Didn't sleep a Wink.
Day 4. We check out. We lug almost everything from the chalet. Leslie hits home, and the 4/5th of the Lords of Sin + NP dancers hit Mac for breakfast. After a short farewell speech, everyone went home. Such an abrupt ending. Almost not worth mentioning. Meh..... But the chalet was excellent. If we all have time, another one should be planned. =D
Ok. Lunch time. See yall online. or something.
POSTED AT 12:48 PM
|