<body bgcolor="#FFF7F0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8171284?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Morningstar
 
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
A good lot of you guys, if yall visit my blog alot, would know for a fact that even though I hate my job, I am very good at it.

An even bigger lot of you guys, would also know that I sleep on the job.

Yes. Sleeping on the job is the quickest and the surest way to get fired in the working world.
That, near the beginning of the job, was one of my main motives because I was bored out of my wits here.
As I progressed on, I realized that while napping on the desk, My bosses do not care, and sometimes even help to wake me up. *grin* Slacking is a general part of this job. Many people can testament to that.

But.

Something weird happened today.

Didn't expect it.

I had a dream.


It was one where I was all alone in the dark. Just standing there. All of a sudden, Someone appears. I'm not going to say who on the blog, but yall can ask me in person face to face or on MSN.

"You will die lonely."
The person snaps her fingers.

And this time, The person is just standing there.
I stare at her for sometime.
and I say what she said to me.

"You will die lonely too."
I snap my fingers.

And I wake up with a jolt. My manager stares at me cynically and asks if I slept late again. My sheepish answer was a soft yes. Its weird. Dreams I have, as seldom as they come to me, are rarely so Damning, so Gothic, so........ Final.

It was weird. I could not even focus for 10 minutes after that dream. I was just sitting there, my mind in a haze.

"You will die lonely."

A simple 4 words and they seem to have the power to affect me so greatly.
Maybe a premonition.
Could be a sign.
Or maybe just a random thought that flew out of nowhere and smashed me in the face.

I wouldn't know. Would I?

POSTED AT 12:39 PM
 
template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005
 
 
 
About The Man


Bryan Tan
Insanity-X
11 November 1986
3rd Sergeant
Single
Friendster
Writes in the name of fun
Dota-Free
Non-Believer
Writes Stories here
I am worth $1,950,838 on HumanForSale.com now. I AM WORTH MORE MONEYYYY. lol.

 
Make Some Noise
 
The People I Know
  • Alan
  • Amanda
  • Anne
  • Anita
  • Averal
  • Becca
  • Charmaine(The Ah Lian)
  • Charmaine (The Sister)
  • Charmaine
  • Choon Lim
  • Chrystal
  • Chuan Yee
  • Clare
  • Delcinea
  • Denise
  • Ellaine
  • Eunice
  • Felicia Khoo
  • Fudgie!!!
  • Gladys
  • Janice
  • Jasmine
  • Joann MeiMei
  • Joanna MeiMei
  • Jocelyn
  • Jonas
  • Jovell TuDi
  • Joyce
  • Kaze
  • Melissa
  • Pamela
  • Poh Han
  • Sean
  • Serene
  • Sharon
  • Tse Hwee
  • Venassa
  • Weiping
  •  
    Archivee
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
  • 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
  • 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
  • 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
  • 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
  •