| Morningstar |
| Monday, September 19, 2005 |
|
I need to get out of here. this cell. is surrounded by CHINESE ENCYCLOPEDIAS. Travel China! The History of the Great Wall! Common Chinese Idioms! The *squints in concentration* Bian Se Long Nu! (whatever the hell that is.) The only saving grace has been the copy of this month's Maxim that came and went. Thankfully, though I am surrounded by chinese encylopedias, I am not required to touch or, heaven forbid, read any of them. I'm doing Australian Fiction novels. This came after I finished a pile of English Children's books. Got complemented that I have been a fast learner and worker. *beams in pride* My Boss is a middle aged lady that has been at this job for 20 years. Her assistant is a petite lady in her mid-30s who wears magnifying glasses as spectacles. Both of them are extremely eccentric looking. But hey, very very nice people. =) Back in abit. See Yall later. POSTED AT 2:26 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |