| Morningstar |
| Friday, August 12, 2005 |
|
Yesterday's entry just totally escapes me guys. I have no idea how to extract it from my head again. Not in the same fluency, and not in the same dislike I have for my lecturer. Today however, is another thing. Found out that I liked the song Come Back Down - Lifehouse alot. Went to school with Trina. Got Late for 30 minutes. (Not Us! The Bus!) Stepped into Law Yin Tak's class late. With Ryan and Tim. Went for EM3 with Poh Han. Mrs Yuen decisively confiscated Half-blood Prince till end of class. (Grabbed HBP from Gladys Yesterdayy thanks again babe!) Ate Yong Tau Foo with Poh Han (C.H. God.) and Tim (Lao Da.) Went to Canteen 4. hooked up with Spiff (C.H. King) and Jonas(C.H. Master). I shall tell people my nickname in person. lol. Hit MAMS class. Shear Force Diagrams were a breeeeze. Finished at 230 and hit the library to hang out with Jonas. till 330. Met Trina and went to Old Airport Road with her. Cracked a really lame joke about gaining weight after eating Wan Ton Mee. get it? One Ton Mee? Bah. ha. ha. Got there and..................... Her Wan Ton Mee store wasn't open. So she went all nuts. We had Fried Carrot Cake while waiting for Sheena And Clifford to appear. 4 of us decided on Dunman Food Centre's Wan Ton Mee. Whacked much food. Went back all stuffed. Slept for 40 minutes. Woke up to find Leslie ranting at me to blog. Fine Fine. Here i Am. =) I'm at 210 pages! and its only been about 3 hours of solid readingggg!!!! POSTED AT 9:07 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |