| Morningstar |
| Sunday, August 21, 2005 |
|
Todayyyyy. Woke up early for squash. Was about to get into the loo when my Grandfather asks me if i want Kaya with bread. Bryan: Yeah Ok. I guess some bread would be fine. Gramps: You want to toast it? Bryan: Nah. leave it as it is. Gramps: Its better if you toast it. Bryan: I like it plain Ah Kong. Gramps: Toast lah...... Bryan: Ah Kong. No. Plain Bread with Kaya. Thank you... Gramps: Ok... I bath and get out of the toilet all changed up, and Wah Lau...... Toasted Bread with Kaya. I sit down grudgingly and start munching. I'm down to my second last piece when my grandfather walks in and says..... Gramps: AYE! Why you eating my breakfast?! Bryan: Huh? I thought you made it for me? Gramps: Yours is on your table lahhhhh. You are eating my Toast. Bryan: Whoaaaaaalyyyy. sorry. *looks away sheepishly* Anywayyy. I get outta the house... walk to the bus stop and run back. Because I forgot to take my squash racket out. As a result, got late for meeting with Trina. She brought me a banana for breakfast and ate one herself. Doodeedoodeedoo.......... Hit School. Fell outta the bus. And the door clamped on Trina as she stared at me in shock. haha. Walked to the courts to find Skye putting on his shoes. Went up with him to get the rackets and POOF. Shwu Huey and Kat appear. Leslie, Jonas, Serene, Eunice, Joyce and The 3 appear soon after. TRAINING! Francis made us do court movement, and straight/crosscourt drives. very. very tough stuff. After that, we just played games throughout. Lost to Trina throughout the entire day. =( lol. Felt that I improved either way. Had lunch. Went back for more squash. And more thrashings by Trina. Decidedly stopped playing after my hamstrings felt ready to give way. Hit the showers. TOWN! Leslie, Jonas, Trina, Me. Hit Town. Had KFC for Dinner. Walked around for a while. with a slightly high Trina and a really tired Leslie. Jonas was invigorated by shopping. And I was just tooooooo sleepy to really enjoy anything. Walked around more. Hit the The Coffee Connoisseur. Slacked there for over an hour. Walked towards PS after that in a failed attempt to meet Joann. Sent Trina home. Had a good chat with her on the way. Realized after i reached the busstop that I had forgotten about her shoes. (Left in my bag when i volunteered to carry em for her.) Bleardy hungry right now. Going off to scavenge for food. Good Night people. POSTED AT 12:41 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |