| Morningstar |
| Wednesday, August 24, 2005 |
|
Peaceful. Thats a word I'd like to describe today's evening. Aside from the subtle sounds of the wind blowing in and my baby sister rambling quietly in a corner, nothing stirs in the recesses of my neighbourhood and home. I often take these kind of silences to wonder about my life. I take stock, and often marvel at what destiny throws at me. Kinda funky. The Good Stuff: I have a circle of close friends. (The 7 lords of sin) I have a really really great lady that I send home anytime i can. (You know who you are Sweetie. =) ) I have...... a really cool family. (Dad is fun in a jackass sorta way, Mum is the levelheaded one that you can talk to, Grandma and Gramps are always there to laugh at me, Sisters..... the Dreamchild and the Studious.) I play a sport that I am relatively good at. (Squashhhh) I have better stamina than I used to have. (Runnnnn) The Bad Stuff: I hate my Sensors and Drives Teacher. (Law Yin Tak) I am probably going to fail SD this sem. I still have a small belly. I don't have a tan. The good stuff outnumber the bad.... so. Its a great life. End of Evaluation =) POSTED AT 7:23 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |