| Morningstar |
| Wednesday, August 03, 2005 |
|
Its times like these i wish i was home. Wish i had My bed. My blanket. My pillow. Its 3 o'clock. I should have reached home by now. Instead, I'm at Canteen 4. Attempting to patiently wait till 5 o'clock for a 1 hour SD class. 1 HOUR. Can you imagine the boredom? A 4 hour wait for a 1 hour class. At least i have Timmy here. Schooled him in the art of DOTA for the past 2 hours after eating. I have another 2 hours left and I have absolutely NO IDEA what to do. Leslie Ang requests a DOTA session. I reply disdainfully. I laugh at the middle finger he flashed. I feel as if I've sinned; guilty of pride. Who cares anyway. I WILL go to hell. Sinners all do. No exceptions. *sigh* Gladys is bringing Half-Blood Prince tomorrow. She has turned down the offer of American Gods saying that she has no time to read it. I almost feel insulted. Hahaha. I'll see how much i can speed read. Its probably true. Dumbledore died. Though there are rumours that he might come back in book 7, I am quite skeptical. Reason being they didn't bring back my favourite character. Sirius Black. CURSE YOU ROWLING! hahaha. *sigh* Die Lah. Bored. will be back tonight. POSTED AT 2:52 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |