| Morningstar |
| Sunday, August 14, 2005 |
|
I am having a serious lack of bones. I slouch, I lie down, I generally behave like a sack of potatoes. Yesterday, I missed training because I was... sleeping. Not that I missed much, training has become more and more tripe. We slack and do nothing, because nothing is being done. Went to buy Trina's Squash racket. She decided to buy a Prince Air Stick much to Leslie's dismay. And I found a racket I like! An Air Vendetta. I like the feel. And I like the name. Hit Suntec to meet Jonas. Saw a couple of nice shirts at Royal Sporting House which i fought the temptation to buy. (how often do you see a nice nice nice Puma Shirt for 9.90?) Jonas came, and we went to Raffles City to get Tea Leaves. Ate Kaya Toast at Ya Kun while waiting for Kaze and Serene. Met the pair. Declared that they were going to ROM. (which in the end turned out to be a trip to the Singapore Philatelic Museum) Serene stayed at the museum for awhile. The rest of us trooped off to Long John Silver for Dinner. Walked through City Link with the Bunch. Left Kaze walking through Suntec. Waited for a bus with Jonas and Trina for 20 minutes. Sent Trina back. Went home. Finished off the Half-Blood Prince by 230. Dota-ed too. but Bah. we lost. one of our Players lagged out. so it was essentially 4v5. Bahhhh. POSTED AT 1:56 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |