| Morningstar |
| Wednesday, August 17, 2005 |
|
I am having a problem. One which I would think to be fairly alarming. Considering that it was my forte in secondary school. What is it? My english is slipping. I.... can't..... write anymore. I have been unable to muster my creative juices since my second year of poly. I can think up story lines. I can create cool names. I can describe action scenes as I picture them in my mind. I just can't link them all together. My English, formerly a mediocre A2, has slipped to the murky depths of just-passedness. I would blame it on certain people who talk to me, but bah. We all know the real culprit is me. I swear too much. I speak too much singlish. My attention span of books have diminished. And as a result, I stutter occasionally, I don't feel as worldly-wise as I used to. I fail to make coherent sense of my conversations. *snarls* Words cannot describe the amount of anguish for the apparent deterioration of my favoured language except those of promise. I WILL get the command that i used to have. I must read more books. I will stop swearing. I will speak properly. Even if it kills me. I have to stop speaking Singlish. POSTED AT 8:12 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |