<body bgcolor="#FFF7F0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8171284?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Morningstar
 
Sunday, July 03, 2005
I'm out of practice. Seriously. VERY VERY.
Vodka was THE thing.
Beer was like THE water.

DXO.
Last night. went to have a look with Leslie, who told me he wasn't going to drink. I asked him why and he replied with a finger. pointed at me. I stared at him in amazement and started telling him that i could hold my liquor very very well. (Which i used to be able to. Sadly, not now.) He said, "We'll see."

We arrive at the club and hooked up with Jonas and the 3 ladies. Fi-fi was there also, but I couldn't be more surprised as to why a Non-drinking Muslim boy was at a club. We hung out and i had my first vodka of the night. Sipped it slowly.

"The Night is Young Bryan. Slow Down." said a voice in my head. I couldn't agree more.

Went back to our lounge, and ate stuff with Leslie, who looked bored out of his wits. Got my first beer of the evening. sucked it up with a goddamn straw. GODDAMN BAD IDEA. i finished it. Fast.

Hit my second. strawed it too. My third was gulped down quickly, and by that time, i had already hit quite a few Vodkas. Met Sandy(Carmen's friend). talked abit, drank abit. Went to the toilet. I talked to a bouncer.

Drunk idiot: Hey. You're big. Are you a bouncer?
Bouncer: Haha. Yeah. that I am.
Drunk idiot: So you deal with drunked idiots like me all the time right?
Bouncer: Yeap.
Drunk idiot: So are you going to throw me out soon?
Bouncer: Nope. at least, Not yet.

Was already sloshed by my fourth, and leslie had to help me to the toilet. I was stumbling everywhere. Went back to the lounge, and Sandy gave me a vodka that i could SWEAR was 80% of the glass and 20% flavour/colouring. Downed it in one shot. Head started to spin. all this happened before 1030.

I was singing Sweet Child O'mine at the top of my lungs when the DJ announced that free flow drinks was finishing in 5 minutes. Stumbled to the bar, got a beer. Drank it at once. Then asked for another one. Staggered back, found everyone gone except Leslie, who was smiling a knowing smile. I really needed support. so i drank with him standing up, an arm around his shoulder. People must have thought we were gay or something. i finished my beer, and promptly sat my ass down and slept. Got awakened a few times by one of the girls proclaiming that i was drunk and the other 2 laughing. Got awakened when they were debating who could send me back.

Hong Qing and Leslie helped me up and out of the club, where at the entrance, i promptly leaned over and vomitted into the grass. Unless i was dreaming, i remember them trying to make me drink hot tea. and I vomitted again. I can scarcely remember who sent me back, but i think it was Jonas. Stumbled into bed and into an alcohol-hazed slumber.

I awaken, 8 hours later. And quickly blog everything down before the hangover crushes my memory. What a night eh? Sorry and thank you to all you guys who were there, sorry if i spoilt your night. But it was a blast and next time there is a party like this, invite me again. I'll be needing the practice. Hahaha.

POSTED AT 8:46 AM
 
template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005
 
 
 
About The Man


Bryan Tan
Insanity-X
11 November 1986
3rd Sergeant
Single
Friendster
Writes in the name of fun
Dota-Free
Non-Believer
Writes Stories here
I am worth $1,950,838 on HumanForSale.com now. I AM WORTH MORE MONEYYYY. lol.

 
Make Some Noise
 
The People I Know
  • Alan
  • Amanda
  • Anne
  • Anita
  • Averal
  • Becca
  • Charmaine(The Ah Lian)
  • Charmaine (The Sister)
  • Charmaine
  • Choon Lim
  • Chrystal
  • Chuan Yee
  • Clare
  • Delcinea
  • Denise
  • Ellaine
  • Eunice
  • Felicia Khoo
  • Fudgie!!!
  • Gladys
  • Janice
  • Jasmine
  • Joann MeiMei
  • Joanna MeiMei
  • Jocelyn
  • Jonas
  • Jovell TuDi
  • Joyce
  • Kaze
  • Melissa
  • Pamela
  • Poh Han
  • Sean
  • Serene
  • Sharon
  • Tse Hwee
  • Venassa
  • Weiping
  •  
    Archivee
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
  • 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
  • 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
  • 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
  • 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
  •