| Morningstar |
| Tuesday, June 14, 2005 |
|
I was watching Mr and Mrs Smith on sunday with Carmen. Thrashed out somethings that required thrashing out. Praying that I can honestly be happy in my relationship with Carmen again. Things have been....... strained lately. So. after we saw the show, we went back to her place for some rented VCDs and DVDs. (yeah. i know. movie couple) watched In Good Company while lying on the bed with her eating Ice Cream. (Dreyer's 2 for 1. Chocolate ice cream with REAL CHOCOLATE CHUNKS! and French Vanilla with Peanut Butter and someshit. i can't remember.) yes. we finished both tubs in the middle of Blade Trinity. Then we had instant noodles. MSG and Ice Cream! We're going to die FAT AND BALD. *Starts to break down and cry* I HATE MY STOMACH. I'm back to 73. this is so fucking Maddening. *slams fist at table* POSTED AT 12:14 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |