<body bgcolor="#FFF7F0"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8171284?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Morningstar
 
Friday, June 24, 2005
Gah. its been a long time hasn't it? *apologises to everyone* been Dota-ing too much.

This week has been a rather turbulent one. IVP Selections were gonna be played. I felt barely in shape. Jonas regrettably hit a magnificient vein of form. and GOD DAMN IT, PUAH LAI PUEH IS FUCKING IRRITATING. oh and i dota-ed. haha.

Where should i start? IVPs? fine.
I Played Powee for the first match. Lost 9-4, 9-3.
I Played Dinnie for the second match. Won 9-0, 9-1.
I Played Jonas for the deciding match. Lost 9-4, 9-2.

The rest of the matches were inconsequential. although i do admit to an immense amount of frustration at my performance. It was deemed as below average by me. and according to Kaze, it was because i was too gan-chiong. which i was. but for the match against Jonas, the build up to it was so fiery, i couldn't help losing my temper when i lost to him. I had to let out the stuff that were bothering me. so i took a run. 3 X 3.2km. + a stadium run of 400m. 10 clicks. and i had let everything out through my feet. weird ainnit?

Now. Puah. Lai. Pueh.

The bugger is bloody irritating. The night before I go for his class, i complete that day's work and his quiz. it was easy. so i went into class with a request. "Mr Puah, i've finish today's work. and i've done the quiz. can i leave at 330 so that i can prepare for my IVP selections today?" He gives the OK.
Clock hits 330. i ask him whether i could leave. He says No. I am required to do Tutorial 3-1 LONG QUESTION. it might have seemed to be alot, but i was thinking, "hmm. fair enough. I AM leaving quite early." so i do the question. When i'm done, he tells me to do question 2. which i also do with slight indignation. At 4 o'clock, he asks me to do Question 3 and said i could leave after that. I argued, saying that he said the same thing for the last 2 questions. He shakes his head and says last one last one. by this time, i'm already swearing like a trooper. But i just carry on anyway. 4.10pm. "Cher. may i leave now?" "No bryan, Do Q4."

I almost gave him a punch.

I sat down on my desk, my year 2 teammates shying away from me. i finish Questions 4,5 and 6. Threw them on to the teacher's table, and stormed off without a word.
I got to squash pissed as hell, and what made it worse was Jonas winning. I guess i'll have to challenge him for the space before the IVPs.

*Takes a deep breath* Rather Angsty Week don't you think?

I'm fine now.
Don't worry.
I'll take that seat back after the exams if thats the last thing i do.

POSTED AT 10:02 PM
 
template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005
 
 
 
About The Man


Bryan Tan
Insanity-X
11 November 1986
3rd Sergeant
Single
Friendster
Writes in the name of fun
Dota-Free
Non-Believer
Writes Stories here
I am worth $1,950,838 on HumanForSale.com now. I AM WORTH MORE MONEYYYY. lol.

 
Make Some Noise
 
The People I Know
  • Alan
  • Amanda
  • Anne
  • Anita
  • Averal
  • Becca
  • Charmaine(The Ah Lian)
  • Charmaine (The Sister)
  • Charmaine
  • Choon Lim
  • Chrystal
  • Chuan Yee
  • Clare
  • Delcinea
  • Denise
  • Ellaine
  • Eunice
  • Felicia Khoo
  • Fudgie!!!
  • Gladys
  • Janice
  • Jasmine
  • Joann MeiMei
  • Joanna MeiMei
  • Jocelyn
  • Jonas
  • Jovell TuDi
  • Joyce
  • Kaze
  • Melissa
  • Pamela
  • Poh Han
  • Sean
  • Serene
  • Sharon
  • Tse Hwee
  • Venassa
  • Weiping
  •  
    Archivee
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
  • 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
  • 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
  • 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
  • 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
  •