| Morningstar |
| Saturday, May 21, 2005 |
|
I was working on wednesday I was at Changi naval base. Conrad sent us there. I was in a tuxedo. For the first time. I felt good. People were calling me captain for fun. I ignored them though it felt good. The day had more or less went well for me till that bugger hit me in the eye. His watch dug a 5 mm abrasion across my cornea. Tears came. Pain came. i thought it wasn't serious. it was. another 2 mm deeper and i would have gone blind. but according to the doctor, corneas have amazing recuperative abilities. i am more or less healed, on this 3rd day, with just a minor silver of abrasion left to seal up, blogging my last entry before school begins, albeit one eyed. Saw star wars yesterday, missed some scenes because i had to blink, and the light saber flashes hurt my eye. but it was excellent. and it should be watched again. when my eye is fine. which would be, tonight, or at the very most, sunday morning. =) See you guys again. Soon. POSTED AT 11:44 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |