| Morningstar |
| Sunday, April 03, 2005 |
|
I AM FREE. I AM FREE. but no. we went to see trina off at the airport. and we... vegetated there from 12 till 430. Daidee and lame jokes kept us alive, but nothing perked me up better than the sight of Colonel Sanders. I mean. C'mon. the creator of KFC. RIGHT IN THE AIRPORT. (actually it was just an old american dude with a thick moustache and a beard.) but we were all delusional, and kept our belief that he was the guy who gave us the magical chicken. Time for Trina to leave... We'll miss you. Hell, i'll miss you. but hey, its 3 months. not 3 years right? =) we'll be seeing you soon. *Hugs* take care babe. Saw Be Cool today with Carmen. Can you imagine us, hugged together in the corner of a lido cinema, watching the show, and i fell asleep? i don't find it hard. I have not slept since saturday morning. *grins at Leslie, Jonas, Krystle and Trina (Choy). OH. its my mum's birthday today, and i got to buy the cake. Cookies and Cream Cheese. *wild grin* *slams face first into table, falls asleep immediately* POSTED AT 10:23 PM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |