| Morningstar |
| Friday, March 25, 2005 |
|
Its..... 12.16 and all is well. I've been going to school and been slacking there. - _ -" the trouble is, i study better at home. and i'm going to school to waste time. Then as much as i try studying in school, distractions loom everywhere. Republic Commando, Talking to everyone and Generally, doing nothing. I Swear, i don't even play Football manager at home till i'm done with at least some revision. Its disturbing. Nonetheless, i'll be cramming like a crazy motherf***er for the next few days. so this is a small notice for the entry drought that will be coming soon. Blog will be updated whenever possible. I end my paper next saturday. God give me strength.(Even if i don't believe in you.) POSTED AT 12:14 AM |
| template by elementopia© - formatted by kaze™ 2005 |